Crisis Communications Audit, Plan and Development
Electric Airwaves revises and develops your crisis communication plans and processes to help you respond quickly and appropriately in the event of a crisis.
Based on our personal experience and best practice gleaned from working with many leading global organizations, we look to generate simple processes and checklists for handling crises rather than complex manuals that few read before a crisis and even fewer have time to read during one.
- identify vulnerabilities in your crisis handling process that could affect the implementation of the plan;
- compare your current crisis management plan versus established best practice; and
- provide recommendations on the key steps required to enhance your plans and processes, and develop the confidence of your crisis communications management team, allowing you to evaluate the internal resources you have and adjust accordingly to meet the objectives of the plan
We also run webinars and bespoke, interactive half day workshops for communication teams and other executives as appropriate which typically includes:
- a refresher on the core principles of and best practice in effective crisis communication;
- analysis and learnings from recent, relevant case studies; and
- the impact of social media (opportunities and threats) as it relates to reputation protection.
Please explore our other services: media training
Managing Director, Andrew Caesar-Gordon, guides you through how the media creates a narrative about your crisis through the lens of a Channel 4 News report about BP’s disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
“Just to say many thanks to the Electric Airwaves team and especially Jonathan for this highly informative and helpful webinar – very useful indeed.”
“I left actually disappointed that there were not members of the media waiting to ‘ambush’ me as I left the building! I was really fired up and felt ready to take John Humphries on!”